Monday, May 12, 2014

First Mother's Day

I was so grateful that Jaycob got his first day off since we've been here for Mother's Day.
We went on a fun walk until it started pouring rain.

The moment I became a mom… definitely the most special things I could ever experience. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has trusted me to care for his sweet little angel of a daughter. Spending time with Millie is the most rewarding job I could ever ask for. 

I am loving Millie's little dress from BAOBAB Organics. It's made of all organic cotton and water based ink. I thought that the colors would be dull because of those things but they are so vibrant and gorgeous. 

This was my first time away from home for Mother's Day. It's weird to think that we will now be starting out own traditions. Any ideas on fun Mother's Day traditions that you like to do with your family? 









post signature

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Darling pictures of your cute Millie!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little family! Mother's day is such a special holiday, must have been hard being away from your mom this year.

http://www.eminlove.com