Tuesday, March 4, 2014

6 Months Old Already!?

Our tiny Millie girl is 6 months old! I cannot believe it. It has been the best 6 months of my life. I just adore her. I never thought that I would want to wake a sleeping baby so often just to smudge her – I probably "check on her"way to many times in hopes that she wakes up to play and make the sweetest faces. What can I say – She has my heart!

STATS

13 lbs. 4 oz.  |  5%tile  ||  25.5 in.   |  33%tile  




Millie has learned so much these past few months and has even changed in the past few days!

UPDATES

  • She can almost sit up on her own.
  • Her hair is now long enough to style.
  • She is a nonsense blabber mouth.
  • Her tongue is her favorite toy.
  • Second favorite being her Jumperoo.
  • We still have middle of the night snuggles that go until we have to wake up.
  • She is never sitting still – rolling and kicking her legs constantly.
  • She LOVES baths & will be a definite swimmer!
  • Misses her daddy so much. 
    • Every time she sees him on FaceTime, She kicks her legs and grabs the phone. Can't wait to reunite them (and us) in a few weeks at Spring Training.





Happy Half-Birthday Baby Girl!


–––– SIDE NOTE ––––

Did you notice I gave my bloggity blog a face-lift? Do you like?


post signature

No comments: