Monday, April 23, 2012

The Proposal


After hitting some golf balls at the driving range, Jaycob said that he had left his wallet at the baseball field when he was there earlier practicing.
We came onto the field to find...






I spy two others.. do you?



A picnic on the field





Our Picnic



Our Picnic Basket



Inside the Basket, J Dawgs!!



Inside the Basket, Baja Blast!!



Inside the Basket





Our Picnic



He told me to stand up




"Marry Me" by train came on over the loud speakers. He asked me to dance...



He told me to look at the scoreboard, while he reached for the ring



What I saw on the scoreboard




I turned around to find him on his knee



Putting the ring on



We're Engaged









The Crew Behind it All



The ring!! I absolutely love it!!






We are getting Married August 17th 2012, in the Salt Lake City Temple.



I Love You Jaycob Brugman! I cannot wait to marry you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy I found this little blog of yours! You engagement makes me SO happy. I cannot wait to hear all the wedding plans :) Congratulations!