Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Techie Tip Tuesday #2 || How to Force Quit on a Mac

There is no reason to get frustrated about your computer  is frozen... well yes there is. Instead of pulling all of your hair out in frustration, but lets learn how to unfreeze it.


I know that pushing all four of those keys at once is a stretch, but it will become more natural to you. Soon you won't have to think about how to push them all.


Do you enjoy these techie tips? Let me know – I am happy to make them a weekly thing.

Advice from Apple: 
Important: Normally you should not need to force quit an app to close it. When an app is forced to quit, any unsaved changes to open documents are not saved.
Sources: 1 2
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your cutest blog, ali!

Ali Hill Brugman said...

Thank you so much Morgan! I miss seeing you all the time. I hope you're doing well!

Kate said...

I love these!! Keep them coming!!