Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer Internship

This summer I had the opportunity to intern for both Kiwi & Redbook magazines in New York City. It was such a great experience. I got to work on a lot of the august and september issues. 



It was so fun being on set for this cover shoot. Especially since my sister Nicole Gerulat was the photographer.

 It was interesting to see how similar things are as they are shown in the movies - with less drama and much nicer employers, of course. I got to participate in meetings, freebies, and worked on every page. I even got to brush up on my retouching.
It was really a neat privilege to get to work on these issues.

1 comment:

Matt and Jayna said...

What a great experience for you! That is so fun you got to be apart of those magazines. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm excited to follow it now! :0)