Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tee's + Shoes

Hey all-
I've decided to start selling my
Customized Shoes and Tee's.



Email me at Alibug110@gmail.com to customize your pair.
What to tell me:


1• Type of shoe
Converse All Star
High Tops
$75



Converse One Star
$50
Vans
$75
Shoe base color will be white. (colored in pictures to show detail)


2• Size
Please tell me your shoe size
(If you choose converse I will convert the size for you)


3• Style
What you want your customized shoe to look like
Give me ideas on any
Colors
Patterns
Letters
You name it


Tee Shirts
$15-$20
What to email me:

1• Style
V-Neck or Crew

2• Size

3• Colors




I'm looking forward to hearing from you!








1 comment:

bulkleybunch said...

wow!!! you hill girls are all so multi-talented!!! save some for the rest of us!! those are awesome ali! i'd love a custom ali-tee! love you cute girl! :) love, hollie